Friday, March 27, 2009

a little miracle.

I know...so now that I've finally updated the blog, nobody checks it anymore.  Can I just say that the technical difficulties experienced in this country create for complete and total apathy when it comes to doing anything involving the computer and the internet.  So I'm sorry, very sorry.  But here are a couple of updates, and I'm working on a funny story that lets you into our lives since we've been back.  So stay tuned.  In the meantime, I completely gave up on trying to post a video through the blog.  But instead was able to upload them to You Tube and then create a link from the blog to the You Tube post.  I'm hoping that the videos stay the same and don't change.  So if you log onto Motos in the Dust and see three videos that aren't of Diego, please notify me and I'll try to see what I can do.  If the videos stay put and are of Diego, you'll see that Diego loves playing with the baseball much to Miguel's delight, and we're working on saying "mama" instead of "dada".  I think Diego insists on calling me "dada" these days...what is a mama supposed to do!

2 comments:

Noella said...

We haven't given up on you! The cousins absolutely LOVED the videos, especially of Diego laughing and playing baseball and the "stinky socks". Thanks for posting the videos! You've set a new presidence for the rest of us to keep up with.

constance said...

i'm glad you're back to posting!