Saturday, August 9, 2008

first things first.

check out my new site!  www.diegomiguel.shutterfly.com

As a first of a series of blogs that I hope will get you all updated on whats been happenin' with the Morel's, I thought I would try to send out our first video post.  Diego just wanted to send a personal hello!  :)

....so that was my original intention; however, I've spent the past 4 days trying to get the video uploaded.  Its obviously not going to happen any time soon unless our internet decides to miraculously get better.  So instead of holding off the updates...I'll just have to send you a few picture teasers of Diego.  Believe me...he would love to show off how he talks and laughs with his mommy and papi!  We'll keep trying with the video.

5 comments:

Noella said...

What a precious looking little guy you have. He's not looking so much like a baby anymore! Thanks for working so hard to get so many pics up for us to see! We love them and you of course!

Papa & Nano said...

Can't believe how much he has grown! What an adorable baby.......love that lower lip! He has Papi's lips and smile! He has your eyes, Jennie! Kiss him up for us.......:)! Loving you and missing you

Unknown said...

Yay for pictures! I'm going to start calling Diego, "El Guapo." Such a cute baby!

C.A.F. said...

(That was me. I don't know why I show up as jrandchels sometimes. Sorry.)

Papa & Nano said...

Hey Cody.....now I know who jrandchels is! I signed in the other day and it said, I was jrandchels! Scared me to death! Thanks for solving the puzzle!
Love,
mom