Monday, April 7, 2008

feliz cumpleanos blady!

Announcing the birthday of Blady...April 5th. Like the forgetful, pregnant mother to be, it occured to me that I completely forgot to grab the camera about half way out to surprise Blady with his birthday cake in Caraballo. It was a tranquilo day for the most part. Blady wanted to spend his day in Caraballo with his family there, and we met him out there with some cake and presents for everybody to share in. Unfortunately he wasn't feeling the greatest with a cold coming on, but we celebrate with him in his 8 years of life! Continue to pray with us in that he would experience a new birth in starting a relationship with our God and King, Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Noella said...

For some reason I had written down April 8 as Blady's bday. So I guess a happy belated birthday is in store instead. We love you Blady, although we have never met and we do pray for you as we do for our own kids that your heart would be made new in Jesus. Happy Birthday!

C.A.F. said...

Happy Birthday Blady!!!! I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday!! I love you and can't wait to meet you!!

Ben and Melissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Blady from your family out west! We praise God for your life and we too pray that someday you would come to know Jesus so that you can experience a new life in him. We love you and look forward to meeting you someday!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.