Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the babe.

Well, the baby moves like crazy and throws incredible punches and kicks....we figure its an active little boy or an onery little girl. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Putting someone like Miguel and I together makes for such a combo. We're just happy that the baby appears to be so healthy. Miguel's favorite time to play with the baby is at about 2 or 3 in the morning when it is up and at 'em, while I'm sleeping....or at least trying to. Only about six more weeks to go!




These pictures were taken on Easter evening on top of the Makarios team house roof. We had a wonderful time of praise and worship of our Risen King up there and it made me wish you all were here with us to partake. We love you so much!



3 comments:

C.A.F. said...

Thanks SO much for posting pics! I'm so excited for you guys! Counting down the days!!

Ben and Melissa said...

Jennie, I have been waiting for these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing your growing baby with us! You guys look so HAPPY in these pics... especially Miguel! Such happy parents to be!
Melissa

Unknown said...

You look beautiful, Jennie! Y muy feliz, Miguel! I love it. So excited for you both.